The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life a complex matter,” Walt Disney
- Featured Career Opportunity – Join One of Inc. 500’s Fastest Growing Company: MSI…Click Here To Learn More & See Current Openings
- New At The Chamber – Adjust to Change in Times of Crisis – This workshop is designed, to help you learn to be flexible in uncertain times. In addition, you will learn to remain productive and positive — and help others do the same. Overall, this will help you better manage the impact of crisis in your professional, social and individual experiences, 12:30 PM, Wednesday, July 1st…Click Here To Purchase
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick City Center Businesses and Restaurants: Takeout, Delivery, and Outdoor Dining in New Brunswick…Click For Details & Special Offers
- News – Trifecta of UCEDC Resources Support Underserved Communities through Economic Impact of COVID-19: Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) are instrumental in connecting micro and small businesses with the funding they need to survive the economic impact of the pandemic…Click Here For More Information
- Resources – Searching for the Best Way to Enter a New Global Market: Understanding the export process, planning ahead and identifying the best markets are the first steps a successful exporter takes. But how do you connect with buyers?…Click Here For More Information
- Virtual Program – Three Webinars for Export Skill Building & Problem Solving: Join the Rural Export Center in introductory, one-hour webinars on: website globalization (July 28), using customized research from the Rural Export Center (August 11) and market research skills (August 20)…Click Here More Information
- Donate – The Center for Great Expectations: Now more than ever, courageous individuals in recovery in OUR community need our help. Make a donation today to change a mother’s life and give her children a future filled with love and laughter…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: Time to think strategically about your business begin with: Where do you want to be in the next three years? What market trends or client demands support the vision? What strategic goals do you have for the coming year? What is the tactical plan for delivering on these goals?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“If there is one thing that has been positive and consistent throughout this pandemic has been the MCRCC Daily Updates emails that I’ve come to look forward to popping up in my inbox. It’s a quick synopsis all of the good that the local businesses are doing for one another, immediate financial relief opportunities available, ways chamber members can help and always an uplifting quote or message for the day. It’s things like this that make me proud to be a part of the community and member of the Chamber. Thank you”
Nicole Aiello, Senior Sales Manager, The Heldrich