The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did,” Newt Gingrich
- News At The Chamber – Have Some Exciting News to
Share?: Submit A Promotion, News, Announcement or Upcoming Event…Click Here For Details
- News – Saint Peter’s Healthcare System and RWJBarnabas Health End Definitive Agreement: Difficult Decision After FTC Recently Filed Suit to Block Deal…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Join Statewide Education Institutions to Align Education and Training to Your Workforce Needs: NJ Pathways to Career Opportunities…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Free Summer Movies at NBPAC: Every Wednesday at 7 PM, Beginning July 6…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Fast-Growing Occupations: That Don’t Require a College Degree…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – Managing Quickbooks Desktop as a Small Business: Join the NJSBDC and Ciara Gutierrez, Founder and President of C2G, June 23, 12 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – City Unites to Feed the Hungry at United Methodist Church in New Brunswick: Hot Dinners Prepared and Served Daily…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How would you describe your job to a bunch of five-year-olds?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?