The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Play by the rules, but be ferocious,” Phil Knight
- News At The Chamber – Chamber Office is Closed Mon., June 20: Best Wishes to All on Juneteenth…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Announces Historic $2 Billion Property Tax Relief Program: ANCHOR Expansion Makes Over 2 Million Rebates Available to Residents…Click Here For Details
- Resources – How Do You Retain Employees These Days?: NJ Chamber of Commerce Asked NJ Execs…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick Ready to Celebrate Juneteenth With Parade: And With Theatrical Events, This Weekend…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Job Opportunities with The Arc: After-School Respite and Residential Group Home Openings…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – Supportive Conversations for a Productive Workplace: Join the NJSBDC and Beverly Beuermann-King, June 21, 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Volunteers Are An Integral Part Of Our Organization: Jewish Family Services of Middlesex County…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How would you describe your job to a bunch of five-year-olds?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?