The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You always have two choices: your commitment versus your fear,” Sammy Davis Jr
- News At The Chamber – Join Us for the Middlesex County ELC: Featuring County Administrator John Pulomena, June 30, 9 AM…Click Here For Details
- News – NY/NJ Market Ranks No. 4 in Life Sciences Talent: Region Produced the Most Graduates in Biological and Biomedical Sciences in the Country…Click Here For Details
- Resources – $100,000 Job Creators Grant: Founders First CDC is Awarding Grants to 30 Diverse-Led Businesses in the PA and NJ Area…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick-Based Non-Profit Travels the Country Giving Away Free Books: Community Bookstore Embarking on Second #1000FreeBookTour…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – New Employment and Financial Opportunity Center in Perth Amboy: United Way of Central Jersey Financial Opportunity Center (FOC)…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – Learn How to Conduct a Patent Search: Join the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Today, June 15, 11 AM ET (10 AM CT)…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Agape Family Worship Center Pandemic Food Relief: Volunteers Needed, June 18, 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How would you describe your job to a bunch of five-year-olds?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?