The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Every problem is a gift — without problems we would not grow,” Anthony Robbins
- New At The Chamber – Complimentary for Members – Developing A Formal Reopening Plan: The program will begin by educating business owners on how to develop a formal business reopening plan in accordance with Governor Murphy’s directives meeting CDC and OSHA standards, Monday, August 3rd, 12:30 PM…Click Here To Register
- Resources – NJEDA E-commerce Technical Assistance: a pilot E-Commerce Technical Assistance Program, which will help New Jersey restaurants, retail stores, and personal care businesses continue to operate safely during the COVID-19 pandemic…Click Here For More Information
- News – Silver Line – North Brunswick: Onsite Hiring Event, Saturday, August 1st, 11:00 AM…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – $500 Sign On Bonus – Custodian: AM and PM Shift…Click Here For Current Openings
- Support A Local Business – Submit Your Promotion: Have a Promotion?…Click Here To Submit It
- Support A Local Business – Free Unlimited Premium Coffee All Summer. Unlimited? For Real:…For more information, please contact Kristie Pappas at 908-370-8320 or kristie.pappas@panerabread.
- Game Time! Game of The Week – Play to Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Negotiation Skills – Master the best tactics to prepare for your next negotiation!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Tax Issues Affecting PPP Loans and Loan Forgiveness: Tax issues affecting PPP Loans and Loan forgiveness, Tuesday, August 4th, 1 PM…Click Here To Learn More
- Donate – Girls on the Run of Central NJ Rainbow Run 4 Fun Virtual 5K: The weekend of July 31st…Click Here For More Information
- Questions of the Week: How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“Craig, I want to compliment Jim Barnoski of Sandler Training, Performance Selling for hosting and doing an outstanding job. He is a real pro. You really get a nice group of business people for the Virtual Networking Breakfasts. I have been attending many Zoom (Virtual Programs) meetings for my clients and yours is the best. The Chamber has been very helpful for me and my client The George Street Ale House. Looking forward to when we can meet in person at the Ale House!”
Milton Paris, Getting Ahead in Business