The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen,” Wayne Huizenga
- New At The Chamber – Last Day For BOGO – Two Great Programs for the Price of One!..Click Here To Purchase
- Resources – NJ Advance Media is pledging up to $10 Million in matching advertising grants: to support the marketing, advertising, and branding needs of area businesses. Getting started takes as little as 2 minutes…Click Here To Complete An Application
- News – Withum’s Amy Both Awarded New Jersey Society of CPAs 2020 Ovation Award: The Woman to Watch category applauds the growth and success of female NJCPA members…Click Here For The Release
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick City Center Businesses and Restaurants: Takeout, Delivery, and Outdoor Dining in New Brunswick …Click For Details & Special Offers
- Featured Career Opportunity – Omega Financial Services: Mortgage Loan Officer…Click Here To Apply
- Virtual Program – Financial Literacy Webinar: this program addresses how critical credit issues impact the achievement of important and complex personal & business financial aspects. The Program is hosted by the NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick on Wednesday, July 22nd, 4 PM…Click Here To Register
- Donate – Hugs For Brady: Kids LOVE gifts, cancer kids NEED gifts.Choose a specific gift from our selection of most-needed items and know that you are helping us reach more families with very real and very urgent needs…Click Here To Donate
- Questions of the Week: What roadblocks are we coming across? Is there a particular part of your business that you’re always struggling with? To keep your forward momentum, it’s essential to identify these roadblocks and implement the resources you need to improve them.
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is one of our main sources of regional business information. Since it’s written in a concise and straight-forward format, it’s an easy way to stay current on business initiatives and issues that can help us improve our operations and best serve our clients.”
Robert J. Cimino , Building Security Services (BSS)