The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Play by the rules, but be ferocious,” Phil Knight
- News At The Chamber – Network, Connect and Grow Your Business: Join us for our March Networking Breakfast at The Pines Manor, Friday, March 25…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Tax Revenues Up 15.2 Percent: New Jersey’s Corporate Business Tax of 11.5 Percent is the Highest in the Nation…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Business Dynamics Statistics Trace Evolution of Job Growth: Young Start-Up Businesses A Key Driver of Economic Growth…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Enjoy A Mindful Minute Tonight at 6 PM: Join the Windows of Understanding and John Marron on Instagram Live…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Northwestern Mutual: Financial Advisor with Thorough Training, Licensing Support and Continued Education…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Make Time: This Game is All About the Book Make Time by Jake Knapp & John Zeratsky. Let’s See What You Got!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – NJ Thrives Small Business Webinars: Weekly Webinars Brought to You by the NJSBDC…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – In Their Words: Watch a Replay of the N.J. Chamber Forum on Supplier Diversity…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What’s your go-to productivity trick? Let us know!
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.