The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “I truly believe in positive synergy, that your positive mind set gives you a more hopeful outlook, and belief that you can do something great means you will do something great,” Russell Wilson
- News At The Chamber – May the Luck of the Irish Come Your Way: Join Us for the March Meet & Greet – St. Patrick’s Day Extravaganza, March 17th, 5 PM…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Awards $8.6M in Downtown Pedestrian Safety Projects: Recipients Include Edison and Metuchen…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Applications Open for Project Innovation Grant Challenge: $3.5 Million to Non-Profit Organizations in 11 NBC and Telemundo Station Markets…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – See Your Name in Lights!: Support the Arts with a Personalized Message on the Outdoor Boards at New Brunswick Performing Arts Center and The YARD @ College Avenue…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – New Jersey Economic Development Authority: Press Secretary…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Make Time: This Game is All About the Book Make Time by Jake Knapp & John Zeratsky. Let’s See What You Got!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Downtown Metuchen Winter Restaurant Week 2022: Starting Monday, February 21 to February 27…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – How to Support Jobs for People with Disabilities:Learn More from Hudson Community Enterprises President Joseph Brown…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What’s your go-to productivity trick? Let us know!
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is a great source for the latest from our community partners, upcoming virtual events, and helpful tips. Plus, we love starting out our day with a positive quote!”
Kelly Blithe, State Theatre New Jersey
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.