The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose,” Lyndon B. Johnson
- News At The Chamber – Congratulations to MCRCC Board Member Larry Krampf: GoMo Health’s New Chief Revenue Officer…Click Here For Details
- News – NJEDA Approves Enhancements to Sustain & Serve Program:Applications for a New Round of Funding Will Open Early Next Month…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Mental Health – The New Imperative: Workers are Experiencing Burnout, Isolation and Anxiety, and Employers Have to Be Part of the Solution…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Celebrate Your Valentine at the Hilton East Brunswick: Luxurious Room, Champagne for Two, Breakfast in Carlyle’s and a Special Gift…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – The Heldrich: Corporate Group Seller…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week -Interview Ready: Become an Expert on the Skills & Do’s & Don’ts to Ace Your Next Interview!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Changing Depression and Stress During Crisis To Better Mental Health and Well-Being: Join Beverly Beuermann-King, February 15, 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – How to Show Your Business Some Love this Valentine’s Day: Encourage Employee Wellness and Promote Health, Happiness and Productivity at Your Business…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.