The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic”, Stephen C. Hogan
- News – PSE&G to Reimburse Customers for Food and Medicines: PSE&G is expanding its claims policy due to the COVID-19 pandemic so that customers whose electrical service was interrupted by Tropical Storm Isaias for at least 72 hours can be reimbursed for spoiled food and medication…Click Here For More Information
- News At The Chamber – Network With The Best: September 15th at 5 PM, Summer Soiree…Click Here To Register
- Resources – Coronavirus Economic Downshift: New Jersey Defies the National Deceleration…Click Here For The Full Report
- Support A Local Business – The Hyatt Regency New Brunswick: Friday is Yappy Hour…Click Here For Details & Bring Your Pups
- Featured Career Opportunity – Shipping and Receiving: Packers, Pickers, Replenishment, Forklift Operators…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Start With Why: Want to become more inspired at work? Play for the best takeaways from this classic by Simon Sinek!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Shipping to Canada or Mexico?: learn how to streamline your supply chain, generate accurate export documents, implement procedures to verify your shipments are compliant, and navigate the maze of regulations specific to export transactions, September 1st, Noon…Click Here To Learn More
- Make A Difference – Ensuring a Brighter Future for Your Community: All New Jersey residents want to ensure a brighter future for their family, their children and their community. The 2020 Census is just one easy way to do that!…Click Here To Get Counted
- Questions of the Week: How is business? Why?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?