The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory”, Arthur Golden
- Resources – Tipped Workers in NJ: Rights and Protections: permits employers of tipped employees to take a “tip credit” for a portion of the employee’s tips while paying the employee a minimum cash wage…Click Here For More Info
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick is Open For Business: We do it right. We do it safe. We do it together. Come on out to New Brunswick!…Click Here For Details
- News – Middlesex County CARES ACT Small Business Relief Grant Program (MC-SBRG) to aid local businesses impacted by COVID-19: The County intends to award a total of $30 million in grants for loss of revenue, expenses incurred, and/or continuation of services through this latest round of CARES Act Funds…Click Here To Learn More
- Featured Career Opportunity – Great Benefits & Competitive Compensation: Technician, Packaging…Click Here To Apply
- New At The Chamber – Tuesday – Meet Your Elected Officials Featuring Freeholder Leslie Koppel, Middlesex County: Members and Guests have the Opportunity to Connect with their Elected Leaders. The interactive Discussion is Moderated by Government Affairs Committee Chair, Bill Neary, 9 AM, Tuesday, August 25th…Click Here To Register
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Sales Navigator: Play to keep updated on the latest features & versions of this essential professional networking tool!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Lean Business Planning Workshop – Part 1 Fall 2020 Session: Presented By NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick, Thursday, October 15th, 9AM…Click Here To Learn More
- Donate – Hugs For Brady: Kids LOVE gifts, cancer kids NEED gifts.Choose a specific gift from our selection of most-needed items and know that you are helping us reach more families with very real and very urgent needs…Click Here To Donate
- Questions of the Week: What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under and based on the current conditions, are they valid or have they changed? What is the impact to my business?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?