The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going”, Sam Levenson
- News – New DOL Regulations Aim to Protect Rights on Tipped Workers: The New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development (DOL) has announced new regulations that will ensure protections and fair wages for tipped workers…Click Here To Learn More
- Resources – Be Alert About Email Phishing Scams: SBA is urging disaster loan applicants seeking federal aid to be alert to phishing campaigns and scams…Click Here For More Info
- New At The Chamber – Friday – August 21st Virtual Networking Breakfast: Join the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce for our Virtual Networking Breakfast at 9 AM on Friday, August 21st…Click Here To Register
- Support A Local Business – Join Restaurant Week from August 24-30th, hosted by Children’s Specialized Hospital Foundation!: Any restaurant may sign up to be a Featured Chef, Miracle Chef or Champion Chef and feature special menu items to honor the kids at Children’s Specialized Hospital…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Cornerstone Building Brands: $500 Sign On Bonus- Class A OTR Truck Driver…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Sales Navigator: Play to keep updated on the latest features & versions of this essential professional networking tool!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick – Social Media Marketing for B2B Companies: Sales and marketing are the lifeblood of any business. In these challenging times, social media marketing is the one of the most important skills to master. If you want to generate more qualified leads and get more customers in 2020, then you need to attend this exclusive event, Today, August 19th, 11 AM…Click Here To Learn More
- Donate – Hugs For Brady: Kids LOVE gifts, cancer kids NEED gifts.Choose a specific gift from our selection of most-needed items and know that you are helping us reach more families with very real and very urgent needs…Click Here To Donate
- Questions of the Week: What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under and based on the current conditions, are they valid or have they changed? What is the impact to my business?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Chamber of Commerce always goes above and beyond to keep myself, other members, and even non-members connected to important resources and to one another. During this challenging time, The Daily Update and the webinar series have been invaluable in facilitating not only individual growth but professional growth as well.”
Daniel Carr, Parker