The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “t’s not the days in your life, but the life in your days that counts”, Brian White
- News – NJEDA Launches Application for Phase 1 of Small and Micro Business PPE Access Program: an update to the news release issued last week by Governor Phil Murphy announcing New Jersey’s Small and Micro Business PPE Access Program…Click Here To Learn More
- Resources – Middlesex County – Small Business Relief Grant Program Now Available: Funds are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and capped at a total funding amount of $30,000 per application…Click Here For More Info
- New At The Chamber – Tuesday – Meet Your Elected Officials Featuring Freeholder Leslie Koppel, Middlesex County: Members and Guests have the Opportunity to Connect with their Elected Leaders. The interactive Discussion is Moderated by Government Affairs Committee Chair, Bill Neary, 9 AM, Tuesday, August 25th…Click Here To Register
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick City Center Businesses and Restaurants: Takeout, Delivery, and Outdoor Dining in New Brunswick …Click For Details & Special Offers
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Maintenance Team Leader – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Sales Navigator: Play to keep updated on the latest features & versions of this essential professional networking tool!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Virtual Program – NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick – Managing Growth Ventures:Exploration of growth strategies for firms seeking insight into concepts related to staffing, technology, funding, restructuring or relaunching or other initiatives…Click Here To Learn More
- Donate – Hugs For Brady: Kids LOVE gifts, cancer kids NEED gifts.Choose a specific gift from our selection of most-needed items and know that you are helping us reach more families with very real and very urgent needs…Click Here To Donate
- Questions of the Week: What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under and based on the current conditions, are they valid or have they changed? What is the impact to my business?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“We are fortunate to be part of MCRCC during these trying times for businesses and for those who are suffering. Your Daily Updates are extremely informative especially during this pandemic with local and regional news as well as “how-to” with respect to supporting the community. Your Daily Update inspired us and Craig encouraged us by providing the leads and contacts to support our community with essential shortages of masks as well as providing the avenue to begin production of Hand Sanitizer.
We thank your organization for leading us to this path and for helping us support the community where we could during these difficult times.”
Rich Gonzalez, Tokiwa Cosmetics