The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Greatness is sifted through the grind, therefore don’t despise the hard work now for surely it will be worth it in the end,” Sanjo Jendayi
- News At The Chamber – Join Us for the April Member Orientation: Friday, April 16th, 9 AM…Click Here For Details
- News - Governor Murphy Signs Legislation Providing $15 Million in Aid to Arts and Cultural Venues: Legislation is Part of a $100 Million Relief Package for New Jersey Small Businesses…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Opened Yesterday at Noon – SBA to Open Shuttered Venue Operators Grants Applications: Help is here with $16.2 billion for venues, theatres, and more…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Berkley College: CLP partner employees and their immediate family members can receive up to a 30% tuition reduction…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Wincup: Production Equipment Operator …Click Here For More Information
- Game of The Week – Work-Life Balance: Finding the right work-life balance has become more challenging and more important than ever. Ready to tip the scale toward a healthier balance? Time to play!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – VetsGoGlobal: Export Education Program will provide valuable information which will square your team away on tradecraft and bring you closer to completing your first export sale or will help you expand into other international markets…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – PPE Access Program Deadline Extended to May 28th: There is still time for New Jersey-based businesses and organizations with 100 or fewer employees to apply for discounts of nearly 70% off purchases of personal protective equipment…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.