The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste”, Henry Ford
- News – Middlesex County CARES ACT Small Business Relief Grant Program (MC-SBRG) to aid local businesses impacted by COVID-19: The County intends to award a total of $30 million in grants for loss of revenue, expenses incurred, and/or continuation of services through this latest round of CARES Act Funds…Click Here To Learn More
- Resources – Ensuring a Brighter Future for Your Community: All New Jersey residents want to ensure a brighter future for their family, their children and their community. The 2020 Census is just one easy way to do that!…Click Here To Get Counted
- News At The Chamber – Get To Know The Chamber: Monday, September 4th at 9 AM, Member Orientation & Networking…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – Coming Home of Middlesex County: Golf Outing Fundraiser on September 14th…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – The Hyatt Regency New Brunswick: Special Rutgers Fall 2020 Housing Rates…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Operations Supervisor: $1,000 sign-on bonus…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Getting to Yes: Ever wonder how to negotiate without giving in? Play to find out!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick – Managing Growth Ventures: Exploration of growth strategies for firms seeking insight into concepts related to staffing, technology, funding, restructuring or relaunching or other initiatives…Click Here To Learn More
- Question of the Week: How much time do you and your management team spend on generating revenue?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC [Daily Update] has been a daily positive force in helping us adapt and strengthen our capabilities, thereby improving our customers’ experience through technology.”
John Farnsworth, Custom Benefits Technologies