The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you,” Lolly Daskal
- News At The Chamber – Starting Today – 19th Annual Women’s Leadership Summit: 4 Great Breakout Sessions, Starts Today, October 2nd, 11 AM…Click Here To Register
- Resources – Protect Your Family. Download COVID Alert NJ: New Jersey’s free and secure exposure notification app…Click Here To Learn More
- News – Middlesex County Small Business Relief Grant: Middlesex County has created a Small Business Relief (MC-SBRG) Grant program to assist small businesses that have been negatively impacted by the coronavirus….Click Here For More Details
- Support A Local Business – Berkeley College Corporate Learning Partnership (CLP) Program: Partner employees and immediate family members are eligible for a 30% scholarship…Contact Jim D’Arecca (973) 278-5400 x5745 or email@example.com
- Featured Career Opportunity – Cornerstone Build Brands: Over 50 Opportunities…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Make Time: How to focus on what matters every day…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick – Fall 2020 Lean Business Planning Workshop: The workshop is a comprehensive course with a leading edge approach for developing new business and product ideas…Click Here To Learn More
- Make A Difference – New Brunswick Rotary: 100th Anniversary Celebration & Networking Event flyer for Tuesday, October 13th from 4-6pm at Fox Hollow Golf Club at 59 Fox Chase Run in Branchburg, NJ…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it? -Peter Drucker, management expert and author
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is a daily “go-to”!! In this time of information overload, it is focused and inspirational! Great job.”
Geoffrey H. Dietzel, Brunswick Financial Group, LLC