- Stay Positive – “Start Each Day With a Positive Thought and a Grateful Heart,” Roy T. Bennet
- New At The Chamber – Looking For A Recent Edition of The Daily Update?: Check Out The Chamber’s News Section on Our Website and Do Not Forgot to Try Out the Section’s Search Features… Click Here To Try It
- News – Joint Multi-State Agreement to Develop Regional Supply Chain for PPE and Medical Equipment: Regional Governors announced a multi-state partnership to develop a regional supply chain of PPE, medical equipment, and COVID-19 testing…Click Here For More Information
- Resource – NEH CARES: Cultural Organizations, will provide grants of up to $300,000 to sustain humanities organizations and preserve jobs in the cultural sector during the pandemic…Click Here For More Information
- Virtual Program – Joint Chamber Virtual Networking on Tuesday: Join the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce for our Virtual Multi-Chamber Networking with Hunterdon County Chamber of Commerce and Somerset County Business Partnership at 9 AM, Tomorrow, Tuesday, May 5th… Click Here To Register
- Support a Local Business – Switlik Survival Products – 100 Year Old Trenton Manufacturer; Now Producing Face Shields – Click Here For More Information
- Donate – United Way of Central Jersey: COVID-19 Recovery Fund will assist individuals and families affected by the novel coronavirus with crucial basic expenses including rent, utilities, prescription medication/ medical supplies, child care and food. –Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What did you learn today and how will you use it?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC Daily Update provides members with vital, up to date information relevant to their business and community aiding businesses in addressing immediate and long-term needs. When our business, the nonprofit, The Center for Great Expectations needed diapers and wipes to support the women, adolescent girls and children in our programs, the Chamber included a request to members through the Daily Update and people responded to the ongoing need. We’re all in this together and thanks to the Chamber we have current information at our fingertips to address our challenges.”
Veronica Finlay, Director of Donor Relations, The Center for Great Expectations