The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “All Your Dreams Can Come True If You Have The Courage To Pursue Them,” Walt Disney
- New At The Chamber – Program Today – 12:30 PM – “COVID-19- What Employers Should Know”: As part of the Chamber’s Workforce and Business Resources Series: Connecting You With What You Need to Know. Presenters: Marc S. Gaffrey, Partner and Nicole M. Grzeskowiak, Associate, Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Douka… Click Here To Register
- News – Main Street Lending Program Is Coming: The Federal Reserve released guidelines for its soon-to-open Main Street Lending Program that will offer four-year loans starting at $500,000 for small- and medium-sized businesses hit by the coronavirus pandemic. To qualify, a business must have had fewer than 15,000 employees or less than $5 billion in revenue in 2019. Lending institutions are administering the program, and a high percentage of each of the loans will be guaranteed by the Fed. Principal and interest payments will be deferred for one year…Click Here For More Information
- Resource – The Tri-State Relief Fund: Support Non-Salaried Workers in the Visual Arts, administered by New York Foundation for the Arts (NYFA), will distribute one-time unrestricted cash grants of $2,000 to freelance, contract, or non-salaried archivists, art handlers, artist/photographer’s assistants, cataloguers, database specialists, digital assets specialists, image scanners/digitizers, and registrars…Click Here For More Information
- Virtual Program – NJ Tourism State of the Industry: Please join Secretary of State Tahesha Way and New Jersey Division of Travel & Tourism Executive Director Jeffrey Vasser to hear updates from the state as we celebrate National Travel & Tourism Week. Tourism Economics Director of Impact Studies Chris Pike will be present to share 2019 tourism arrivals data, as well as representatives from Lou Hammond Group and Dana Communications, who will share current trends from the media and discuss marketing activities as we look ahead to welcoming back travelers on 11 AM, Thursday, May 7th…Click Here To Register
- Support a Local Business – B&L Printing – If you can think it, we can ink it. – Click Here For More Information
- Donate – CEA: Has been providing Individualized employment and pre-employment services to about 350 students and adults with disabilities a year. In addition to helping people find and keep jobs for other employers, CEA employs individuals with disabilities and provides our services both onsite and offsite… Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What did you learn today and how will you use it?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“I find the daily update to be well curated and very reliable and I share it forward to my networking partners and select customers almost every day. Good job.”
Joe Scaturro, Owner, Scaturro Insurance Agency LLC