The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow,” Robert Tew
- New At The Chamber – Open For Business – Virtual Kick Off Program Today, Monday, May 11th at 12:30 PM…Click Here To Register
- News – NJ Labor Department Clarifies Unemployment Certifying Process: Answering the certifying questions incorrectly will delay payment of benefits. That’s why the Labor Department has created a how-to guide to walk claimants through the questions…Click Here For More Information
- Resource – PPP and the Enigma of Loan Forgiveness Update: Yes, it is dizzying to keep track of it all. The guidance does not address directly the questions we posed regarding loan forgiveness, but it does shed some light on our favorite topic…Click Here For More Information
- Virtual Program – Immune Boosting Strategies: Discusses acquiring and maintaining lifestyle-based habits all year long to prepare your immune system for battle, Tomorrow, Tuesday, May 12th, Noon, Courtesy of NMRNJ…Click Here To Register
- Support A Local Business – Holiday Inn Express & Suites North Brunswick: Special Discounted Rate for Healthcare workers and First Responders…Click Here For Details
- Donate – RWJUH Blood Services Donor Center: You’re the right type…Click Here To Donate
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Technician, Packaging…Click Here To Apply
- Question of the Week: 30 minutes of movement a day can alter your life and your career. When are you moving and can you use this movement time to also exercise your mind? The benefits of multitasking.
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“We greatly value the daily update. While news related to the current situation abounds, we all need information that is occurring where we live. Your update allows us to keep in touch with our community,”
Christine D’Agostino, Vice President of Operations, Carpenter Contractor Trust