The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “A positive attitude causes a chain of reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results,” Wade Boggs
- New At The Chamber – Today – Leveling Up Your Workforce: How companies can onboard, upskill and fire-up their workforce during the COVID-19 era. Presented by Sam Caucci, Founder & CEO, 1Huddle, Today, Tuesday, May 12th, 12:30 PM…Click Here To Register
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: EHS Specialist – Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package…Click Here To Apply
- Resource – Tuesday Takeout Free Giveaway: Show us your Tuesday Takeout on social media with hashtag #NBTakeout and New Brunswick Center will hook you up with a New Brunswick City Center custom Webcam Cover to keep your privacy safe!…Click Here To Share #NBTakeout
- News – EXIM Launches “Strengthening American Competitiveness” Initiative: Initiative Focuses on Supporting Transformative U.S. Exports and Jobs, Advancing America’s Comparative Leadership in the World, and Competing with China in the Global Marketplace…Click Here For More Information
- Virtual Program – SHRM CNJ May 2020 Morning Meeting – 1/2 Day Legal Update, Tomorrow, Wednesday, May 13th, 8:30 AM…Click Here To Register
- Support A Local Business – Board & Brush South Brunswick:$5 off a Board & Brush @Home DIY Kit for MCRCC Members & Friends…Click Here For Details
- Donate – United Way of Central Jersey: COVID-19 Recovery Fund will assist individuals and families affected by the novel coronavirus with crucial basic expenses including rent, utilities, prescription medication/ medical supplies, child care and food. –Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: 30 minutes of movement a day can alter your life and your career. When are you moving and can you use this movement time to also exercise your mind? The benefits of multitasking.
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“Your Daily News updates are a fantastic daily resource for the business community. There’s so much information everyone needs to know right now, and you make it easy to find and access. The Chamber is providing a needed hub for assistance, connecting businesses and individuals during this time. I applaud your team! Thank you for continuing to share Withum’s resources as well!”
Heather Campisi, Senior Marketing Communications Manager, Withum