The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream,” Les Brown
- New At The Chamber – 5 Programs Next Week – High-Quality Interactive Webinars to Virtual Networking…Click Here For Our Upcoming Programs
- News – With Over $100 Billion in PPP Funds Still Available, SBA Encourages NJ Small Businesses and Nonprofits to Apply: With billions of dollars in potentially forgivable Payroll Protection Program (PPP) capital still available to small businesses and nonprofits, the U.S. Small Business Administration is encouraging New Jersey small business owners to apply for PPP loans to help provide them eight weeks of payroll and certain overhead to keep workers employed….Click Here For More Information
- Resource – Keep Middlesex Moving’s (KMM) You Ride. We Give: If you pledge to ride your bike at least once during the month of May, we’ll donate food to a local food bank…Click Here For More Information
- Virtual Program – 8 Podcasts to Keep You Company These Days: Tune in to these lively discussions and stories during this time of social distancing. …Click Here For Details
- Support Local Businesses – Joe’s Crab Shack & Gamka Sales Co., Inc: For…Joe’s Crab Shack Click Here For Details and Gamka Click Here For Details
- Donate – New Brunswick Rotary Club: is spearheading a variety of projects to support our local hospitals, restaurants and food pantries…Click Here To Donate
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Chemical Process Operator…Click Here To Apply
- Question of the Week: What did you learn today and how will you use it?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
I’ve been enjoying the Daily Update for sure, I love that it always starts out with something positive, a little something to keep for myself, and something to pass along! It has served me well with information relevant to Middlesex County and news at the state level. You are doing a wonderful job keeping members informed during these uncertain times as well as promoting us, I can’t thank you enough!!”
Gina Davio, CEA