The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further,” Thomas Carlyle
- New At The Chamber – Summer Soiree Series Starts on June 22nd:Join the Middlesex County Regional’s Women In Business Committee for our first Virtual Summer Soiree: A Chance to Network With Best, 5:00 PM, Monday, June 22nd…Click Here To Register
- Resources – Update & New Details on PPP Loans Forgiveness – The terms for loan forgiveness under the Paycheck Protection Program…Click Here For More Information
- News – SBA and Treasury Announce New EZ and Revised Full Forgiveness Applications for the Paycheck Protection Program: The EZ application requires fewer calculations and less documentation for eligible borrowers…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – The Food Architects: Individual Gourmet Meals, Sandwiches, Wraps, Upscale Empanadas and Special BBQ Packages!!!!! And Artisanal Lemonades!!!…Click For Details & Special Offers
- Featured Career Opportunity – Omega Financial Services, Inc: Mortgage Loan Processor…Click Here To Apply
- Virtual Program – Guidance on the PPP Loan Forgiveness Applications and PPP Flexibility Act: A virtual discussion with Withum’s SBA and Federal Tax Policy experts on June 23, 2020 regarding the nuances of the PPP Flexibility Act, 1:00 PM, Tuesday, June 23rd…Click Here To Register
- Donate – The Center for Great Expectations: Now more than ever, courageous individuals in recovery in OUR community need our help. Make a donation today to change a mother’s life and give her children a future filled with love and laughter…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What’s next? Are you on top of current industry trends? How are consumers in your sector changing? Are you anticipating a market shift? What are your competitors doing? Do you have a strategy that will keep you at the forefront?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update helps me keep a pulse, personally and professionally, of what is going on in my local community as well as at a state and federal level. Thank you to the Chamber members and team for all you do!.”
Taryn M. Bostjancic, CPA, CGMA, Partner, Withum