The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week,” Byron Pulsifer
- New At The Chamber – Joint Virtual Networking Breakfast: Join the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce and Central NJ SHRM for our Virtual Networking Breakfast, 9 AM, Today, Friday, June 12th…Click Here To Register
- News – NJ Department Labor Return to Work Guidelines: regarding guidance for returning to work…Click Here For More Information
- Resource – NJ Department Labor FAQs: For Employers Please Click Here & General FAQs Please Click Here
- Support A Local Business – 60 Coaching Sessions in 60 Days: Emerging Leaders Committee Member and Developing You Presenter, Kieran Lenahan of Lenahan Coaching is offering complimentary coaching sessions…Click Here To Schedule a Complimentary Session
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Technician, Packaging – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- Virtual Program – Rutgers Leadership Series – Innovations: Exploring Space and Surviving a Pandemic with Tom Soderstrom, IT Chief Innovation Officer at NASA, Jet Propulsion Laboratory & Ken Venner, Software Executive and Former Chief Information Officer of SpaceX – l, Thursday, June 18th, Noon…Click Here For More Information
- Donate – Rotary Club of New Brunswick: Elijah’s Promise: If you would like to help with Elijah’s Promise, please contact Gabriel Lavigne email@example.com or call (908) 745-1157…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What areas of my business could benefit from an outside perspective/support?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“We are so glad we followed the VP of the MCRCC, Craig’s advice to create a free Eventbrite Event for our post for the Daily Update about one of the weekly events we are holding for women in recovery during this time. We had five responses. One was from a woman in Pakistan, who stayed up until midnight to join us! It was the best meeting we had to date! Being a small non-profit organization, we are so grateful for the support we get from the Chamber. It has really helped us connect with more members of our community and evolve in ways we could not have done alone.”
Antonia Montalvo, Founder, Antonia Maria Foundation