The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you,” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Donate – McFoods: June 6 Drive By Food Drive…Click Here To Donate
- News – PPE Supplier Registry to Facilitate Access to COVID-19 Protective Gear: New Jersey recently launched the PPE Supplier Registry to connect suppliers of personal protective equipment (PPE) that can prevent the spread of COVID-19 with potential buyers….Click Here For More Information
- New At The Chamber – Now Hiring – Check Out Available Job Openings Courtesy of Wednesday’s “This Week’s Career Opportunities”…Click Here To View Current Openings
- Resource – U.S. Chamber’s return-to-work playbook for employers: provides the latest state guidelines, sector-specific guidance, small business advice, and other tools and resources to help employers and employees return to work safely and successfully…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – Submit Your Promotion – Have a Promotion?…Click Here To Submit It
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Chemical Process Operator – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- Virtual Program – Driving Growth, Progression & Succession To Lead Through COVID-19: Presented by SHRM of Central New Jersey (SHRM CNJ) and Jack Gottlieb – CEO, Total Solutions Group…Click Here To Register
- Question of the Week: What did you notice today that could be a clue to a better tomorrow?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“With so much going on around us and with so much information coming at us, The Daily Update provides a brief, clean list of things to know and resources to use. It’s very useful, and I check it every day! The chamber is providing a valuable service for all of us – – Thank you!.”
Bill Brauner, AT&T