The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory,” George S. Patton
- New At The Chamber – Today – Virtual Networking Breakfast: Networking & More, 9 AM, Today , July 10th…Click Here To Register
- Resources – The 2021 Middlesex County Arts & History Grant Cycle is Coming This Summer: The 2021 Grant Guidelines are now available on the new grants submission website…Click Here For More Information
- News – Baseball is Back: Somerset Patriots Announce Plans To Bring Professional Baseball Back To New Jersey…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Children’s Specialized Hospital’s Better Together initiative offers something for everyone: individuals, organization or restaurants! Let’s support businesses in our community while raising funds For the Kids…Click Here For More Information
- Featured Career Opportunity – Have an Opening?…Click Here To Submit Your Open Positions
- Virtual Program – Compete: A Special Live Event on the Future of Work presented by 1Huddle: 1Huddle is hosting a virtual event with 50+ speakers talking future of work from varying vantage points on topics like race, gender, income inequality, skill gaps, education, and technology. So join us on Thursday, July 23rd…Click Here To Register.
- Donate – Hugs For Brady: Kids LOVE gifts, cancer kids NEED gifts. Choose a specific gift from our selection of most-needed items and know that you are helping us reach more families with very real and very urgent needs…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Chamber’s daily updates have been super helpful in getting the latest with all that’s going on. My two favorite segments are the daily dose of positivity and seeing the restaurants that are reopening in our community. (I’m a foodie) Craig’s enthusiasm is truly contagious, he has gone above and beyond helping us launch our latest Better Together initiative and we’re so thankful to have the support of the chamber and it’s members. Thank you!!!”
Teresa McCann, Children’s Specialized Hospital Foundation