The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out,” Robert Collier
- News At The Chamber – Thank You to Our Sponsors of the Middlesex County 2024 Economic Outlook: Join Us and Dean James Hughes on Tuesday, January 23, 2024 at the Rutgers Club...Click Here For Details
- News – NJEDA Offering Low-Cost Federal Funding for Clean Energy Projects: Low-Cost Capital Available through LPO’s Title 17 Clean Energy Financing Program…Click Here For Details
- Resources – What Digital Assets Can You Copyright?: Discover What Can and Can’t Be Copyrighted…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – 2024 Taste of Middlesex: The Edison Chamber of Commerce and The Pines Manor Proudly Co-Host the 27th Annual Taste of Middlesex on March 25…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Apply to Become a Design Patent Practitioner: Work for the United States Patent and Trademark Office…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – Spring New Jersey Film Festival: Enjoy Films on Select Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays Between January 26-February 18with In-Person and Virtual Screenings…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Volunteers Power the Central Jersey Diaper Bank: Join the Delivery Squad…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What’s the most important lesson you learned last year?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?