The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The best way to learn is by doing. The only way to build a strong work ethic is getting your hands dirty”, Alex Spanos
- News – Middlesex County Small Business Relief Grant Program Available Today: The SBRG program was created under the federal CARES Act in a response to the economic impact the COVID-19 virus has had on the nation. Through the Federal CARES Act, small businesses located in Middlesex County may apply for reimbursement for COVID-19 related loss of revenue, expenses incurred, and/or continuation of services…Click Here To Learn More
- Resources – New FAQs on Loan Forgiveness:This article focuses on the most salient points of the FAQs and highlights the departures from prior SBA guidance or prevailing interpretations…Click Here To Learn More
- New At The Chamber – Tomorrow – Meet Your Elected Officials Featuring Mayor Owen Henry, Old Bridge, Middlesex County: Members and Guests have the Opportunity to Connect with their Elected Leaders. The interactive Discussion is Moderated by Government Affairs Committee Chair, Bill Neary, 9 AM, Tomorrow, Tuesday, August 18th…Click Here To Register
- Support A Local Business – Join Restaurant Week from August 24-30th, hosted by Children’s Specialized Hospital Foundation!:Any restaurant may sign up to be a Featured Chef, Miracle Chef or Champion Chef and feature special menu items to honor the kids at Children’s Specialized Hospital…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Great Benefits & Competitive Compensation: Technician, Packaging…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Sales Navigator: Play to keep updated on the latest features & versions of this essential professional networking tool!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Export Nation – A Global Business Podcast: Presented by the U.S. Commercial Service…Click Here To Learn More
- Donate – Hugs For Brady: Kids LOVE gifts, cancer kids NEED gifts.Choose a specific gift from our selection of most-needed items and know that you are helping us reach more families with very real and very urgent needs…Click Here To Donate
- Questions of the Week: What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under and based on the current conditions, are they valid or have they changed? What is the impact to my business?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC [Daily Update] has been a daily positive force in helping us adapt and strengthen our capabilities, thereby improving our customers’ experience through technology.”
John Farnsworth, Custom Benefits Technologies