The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work”, Calvin Coolidge
- New At The Chamber – August Newsletter: Check Out Our August Newsletter…Click Here For The August Newsletter
- News – Federal Government Exceeds Small Business Contracting Goals by Awarding Record-Breaking $132.9 Billion to Small Businesses: Women-Owned Contracting Goal Met for the Second Time in Scorecard History; Eight Federal Agencies Receive A+ Rating on FY2019 Small Business Federal Procurement Scorecard…Click Here To Learn More
- Resources – NJEDA Begins Accepting Applications for Expanded Micro Business Loan Program: Expanded program provides loans up to $50,000 to businesses with ten or fewer employees…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Exigent Technologies: Not sure if you’re environment has been breached? Exigent Technologies is providing a complimentary Dark Web scan to MCRCC members. Contact Sal Silvestri, (973) 804-2856 or email@example.com
- Featured Career Opportunity – Omega Financial Services, Inc: Mortgage Loan Processor…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Interview Ready: Become an expert on the skills & do’s & don’t to ace your next interview!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – 2020 Global Summit: Global Investment in a Distressed World: Courtesy of Withum’s International Group and Financial Services Group,Tuesday, October 20, 3 PM…Click Here To Learn More
- Donate – MCFOODS: Help Us Feed Those Who are Struggling During the Pandemic, August 15th, 11 AM to 5 PM, Brunswick Square Mall…Click Here For More Information
Questions of the Week: Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“Your Daily News updates are a fantastic daily resource for the business community. There’s so much information everyone needs to know right now, and you make it easy to find and access. The Chamber is providing a needed hub for assistance, connecting businesses and individuals during this time. I applaud your team! Thank you for continuing to share Withum’s resources as well!”
Heather Campisi, Senior Marketing Communications Manager, Withum