The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Be steady and well-ordered in your life so that you can be fierce and original in your work,” Gustave Flaubert
- News At The Chamber – Opens Today at 9AM: Pre-Registration for Phase 4 NJEDA Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant…Click Here For Details
- News – Middlesex County and its partners announce major decision in the design and engineering of the North Brunswick Train Station: Middlesex County Improvement Authority awards contract to WSP, USA…Click Here For Details
- Resources – NJEDA Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant – Phase 4: Interested businesses will need to pre-register at programs.njeda.com starting today at 9:00 a.m…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Antonia Maria Foundation: is an organization that provides temporary housing and life skills training for at-risk women…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Express Employment Professionals: Driver’s Assistant….Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – Self Awareness: Being internally and externally self-aware is more difficult (and rare) than you may think. Are you part of the 10% of people with true self-awareness? Let’s find out!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Meet the SBA Lenders Virtual Conference: NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick presents a live virtual conference on COVID/CARES programs for small business owners, information on regular SBA loan programs and technical assistance available to the NJ business community, Thursday, April 29th at 9:30 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Register Today for Free COVID-19 Testing: for All New Brunswick Non-Profits, Employers & Workers…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What aspect of your personality adds the most value to your workplace?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.