The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Either I will find a way or I will make one,” Nyle DiMarco
- News At The Chamber – Member Monday- Enjoy Next Week’s Complimentary Program: NJ Paid Family and Medical Leave During COVID-19 – What Employers Need to Know…Click Here For Details
- News – SBA Announces Official Restaurant Revitalization Fund Application and Guidelines: Economic relief prioritized for underserved communities…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Anyone over 16 in NJ can now get COVID vaccine: Those ages 16 and 17 are only eligible for the Pfizer vaccine…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Small Business Owners on Transitioning to Touchless Technology: Finding the right balance between contactless and connectedness is no easy task, but it can be done…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Hilton Garden Inn: Job Fair…Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – Self Awareness: Being internally and externally self-aware is more difficult (and rare) than you may think. Are you part of the 10% of people with true self-awareness? Let’s find out!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – New Phase 4 Small Business Grants Available from NJEDA: a special conversation with New Jersey Economic Development Authority CEO Tim Sullivan who will be discussing Phase 4 Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program, Thursday, April 22, 10 am…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – New Jersey District Export Council: Upcoming Programs…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What aspect of your personality adds the most value to your workplace?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.