The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action,” Dr. Henry Link
- News At The Chamber – Attend one of the NJEDA’s Phase 4 Document Preparation Sessions!…Today at 3 PM and Monday at 5 PM…Click Here For Details
- News - NJEDA Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant – Phase 4: Interested business owners will need to pre-register at programs.njeda.com between Monday, April 19, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. and Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 5:00 p.m…Click Here For Details
- Resources – NJ Employment Increases in March: Unemployment Rate Edges Lower…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Rutgers: Virtual Rutgers Day; science experiments, demonstrations, readings, contests, and more, all from the comfort of your home, Saturday, April 24, 2021…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Hilton Garden Inn: Job Fair…Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – Active Listening: Being an active listener can be more difficult than it seems. Think you’ve harnessed the concentration and determination needed to be a truly active listener?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Resources for Recovery and Growth Virtual Series: This free, six-part webinar series presented by the New Jersey Business Action Center will feature tips, processes and resources from state departments and partners to help your business…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Middlesex County’s Parks and Recreation Department to roll out new electronic picnic grove reservation system: New online reservation system offers convenient way for those wishing to enjoy our parks to reserve a space…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Who inspired you to pursue the career you have today?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Open For Business program has kept my business going an afforded me the opportunity to upgrade and be creative to be open to looking at new ways. I learned about all the programs from PPP, Phase 1,2,3 and county grant as well as SBA loans. Although I did not take advantage of everything the fact that the information was presented in a clear way was so helpful. The MCRCC showed us how to stay busy to be ready for when things opened up or stay where they are,”
Alex Balish, Care 1st Training Group
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.