The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you,” Joyce Meyer
- News At The Chamber – Tomorrow – 11 AM – Economic Outlook: Presented by Dean James W. Hughes, Ph.D, Rutgers University’s Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning & Public Policy…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Labor Department Announces $3.5M Grant: to Train Incumbent Frontline Workers…Click Here For Details
- Resources – The SBA has re-opened the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan portal to all participating PPP lenders: PPP provides loans to help businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Keep Middlesex Moving (KMM): now accepting nominations for the 2021 New Jersey Smart Workplaces…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: MCRCC Job Board: Access to Over 20,000 Positions…Click Here To Check It Out
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Interview Ready: Become an expert on the skills & do’s & don’t to ace your next interview!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Selling in a Video World!: Join Sandler Training – February 4th…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – COVID-19 Vaccine Registration: COVID-19 vaccines are on the way to hospitals and clinics across New Jersey. You can reserve your spot to get a vaccine now by pre-registering here…Click Here To Register
- Question of the Week: If you could get a new skill in 10 minutes, what would it be?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.