The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new,” Brian Tracy
- News At The Chamber – Today – 11 AM – 2021 Economic Outlook: Presented by Dean James W. Hughes, Ph.D, Rutgers University’s Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning & Public Policy…Click Here For Details
- News – New Jersey, Nation May See Consumer Boom, New Workplace Dynamic in 2021: New report provides assessment of 2020’s economic journey and an outlook for 2021…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Middlesex County receives $25M federal funding: to provide emergency rental and utility assistance to residents during pandemic…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – NJMEP – Are you looking for a career path into manufacturing?: Complimentary Entry Level Training – Over 11,000 Openings…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Substitute Custodial Staff: North Brunswick Township Schools…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Interview Ready: Become an expert on the skills & do’s & don’t to ace your next interview!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – NJSBDC Presents From Business Disruption to Business Success: designed to help your business develop and implement a recovery strategy that allows you to operate at an optimal level, reducing costs and increasing productivity, Thursday, Jan 28th, 1 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – COVID-19 Vaccine Registration: COVID-19 vaccines are on the way to hospitals and clinics across New Jersey. You can reserve your spot to get a vaccine now by pre-registering here…Click Here To Register
- Question of the Week: If you could get a new skill in 10 minutes, what would it be?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.