The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same,” Carlos Castaneda
- News At The Chamber – Wednesday – Economic Outlook: Presented by Dean James W. Hughes, Ph.D, Rutgers University’s Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning & Public Policy…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Employment Contracts in December to End Year: Unemployment Rate Moves Lower to 7.6%…Click Here For Details
- Resources – On-Demand Webinar: for the Latest Stimulus Package Updates Courtesy of Withum…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Zimmerli at Home: Everyday Soviet- Soviet Industrial Design and Nonconformist Art (1959-1989)…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Substitute Custodial Staff: North Brunswick Township Schools…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Interview Ready: Become an expert on the skills & do’s & don’t to ace your next interview!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Global Summit: Manufacturing Focus, Thursday, January 28th, 11:30 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – COVID-19 Vaccine Registration: COVID-19 vaccines are on the way to hospitals and clinics across New Jersey. You can reserve your spot to get a vaccine now by pre-registering here…Click Here To Register
- Question of the Week: If you could get a new skill in 10 minutes, what would it be?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Chamber of Commerce always goes above and beyond to keep myself, other members, and even non-members connected to important resources and to one another. During this challenging time, The Daily Update and the webinar series have been invaluable in facilitating not only individual growth but professional growth as well.”
Daniel Carr, Parker
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.