The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Everything you want is on the other side of fear,” Jack Canfield
- News At The Chamber – The Finance Manual You Wish You Had When You Were Starting Out: Today, September 8th at 12:30 PM, Complimentary for Members…Click Here To Register
- News – Announcing the future of State Theatre focusing on accessibility, safety, and improved experience:The Next State Campaign…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Block those spam texts once and for all: first came robocalls: those pesky and persistent calls purporting to be from charitable organizations, financial institutions, or customer service representatives that have increased exponentially…Click Here For The Full Article
- Support A Local Business – Tokiwa Cosmetics America:Order now for FDA approved Hand Sanitizer. BUY ONE GET ONE FREE on all orders, while supplies last…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – MS International inc: Class B Driver (CDL)…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – 7 Habits: A classic game built off of one of the most classic books around by Stephen Covey. Game on!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Strategies for Global Success: Compliance, Contracts and Corporate Governance: Gain a deeper understanding of how incorporating governance and compliance will make you more competitive in the North American marketplace,Thursday, Sept 10th, Noon…Click Here To Learn More
- Make A Difference – Coming Home of Middlesex County: Golf Outing Fundraiser on September 14th…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Chamber reminds me of the quote, “it takes a village” because they provide resources and opportunities that are solely geared towards the success of the business men and women of Middlesex County. It is a dream team of personalities and insightful minds that wants to help each member to elevate. So what are you waiting on? Come join the village!”
Frederick Philp, Jr, Investors Bank