The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “No great achiever – even those who made it seem easy – ever succeeded without hard work,” Jonathan Sacks
- News At The Chamber – New Regulations Around Tipped Work: This webinar will feature New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development representatives who will walk participants through the compliance requirements and calculations for the new rules and answer any questions they may have, Tuesday, Sept 29th, 12:30 PM…Click Here To Register
- Resources – Sign Up For Quick Tips: Every week, 100,000 business owners and leaders like you receive timely business and technology advice direct to their inbox thanks to CMIT’s weekly QuickTips email newsletter…Click Here To Learn More
- News – Governor Murphy Signs Executive Order Extending Public Health Emergency in New Jersey: Executive Order No. 186. The Order extends the Public Health Emergency that was declared on March 9, 2020 through Executive Order No. 103, which was previously extended on April 7, May 6, June 4, July 2, August 1, and August 27. Under the Emergency Health Powers Act, a declared public health emergency expires after 30 days unless renewed…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – Submit Your Promotion: Have a Promotion? …Click Here To Submit It
- Featured Career Opportunity – Cornerstone Build Brands: Over 50 Opportunities…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Make Time: How to focus on what matters every day…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Drive Electric Week – Live Podcast: Presented by Kepp Middlesex Moving (KMM), Tuesday, September 29, 7 PM…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – Time is running out respond now: Shape your future…Start Here – Complete Your 2020 Census
- Questions of the Week: if we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it? -Peter Drucker, management expert and author
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is one of our main sources of regional business information. Since it’s written in a concise and straight-forward format, it’s an easy way to stay current on business initiatives and issues that can help us improve our operations and best serve our clients.”
Robert J. Cimino, Building Security Services (BSS)