The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Positive anything is better than negative nothing,” Elbert Hubbard
- New At The Chamber – Featured Career Opportunity- The Daily Update Now Includes A Featured Career Opportunity – Click Here To Submit Your Openings
- News – Good Fiscal News: After he warned that New Jersey was facing a “fiscal disaster” because of the coronavirus pandemic, Gov. Phil Murphy said Tuesday that the state won’t have to return $2.4 billion in federal aid after the Trump administration relaxed its restrictions on how the state could spend the money…Click Here For More Information
- Resource – Employee Retention Credit – CARES Act (FAQs): The IRS has posted updated Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to IRS.gov providing answers regarding the Employee Retention Credit under the CARES Act. The Employee Retention Credit under the CARES Act encourages businesses to keep employees on their payroll. The refundable tax credit is 50% of up to $10,000 in wages paid by an eligible employer whose business has been financially impacted by COVID-19…Click Here For More Information
- Virtual Program – IRS Jumps Through Hoops to Enable NOL and AMT Refunds: Courtesy of Withum…Click Here To Listen To The Podcast
- Support a Local Business – Tokiwa Cosmetics: Now Producing Hand Sanitizer…Click Here For Details
- Donate – Jewish Family Services (JFS): Your continued support is essential for JFS to keep pantry shelves stocked and Meals on Wheels rolling. Please visit our website to make a much needed donation. To arrange a food donation, call 732-777-1940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Technician, Packaging… Click Here To Apply
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
““Thank you very much for The Daily Updates ! VERY informative!”
Edward Garber, Edward Garber Tax
- Question of the Week: What did you learn today and how will you use it?