The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, you ought to set up a life you don’t need to escape from,” Seth Godin
- News At The Chamber – Help Us Honor Our 2021 Community Leaders of Distinction: Carla Scaturro – Scaturro Insurance Agency, Michael Valentin – Johnson & Johnson, Michael & Barbara Blackwell, and Sherrie Wells – Hugs for Brady Foundation…Click Here For Details
- News - NJEDA Opens Application for 2021 Net Operating Loss (NOL) Program: NJ Tech & Life Sciences Companies Can Now Apply to Sell Their Net Operating Losses & Unused Research & Development Tax Credits for Cash…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Pandemic-Delayed Employer EEO-1 Reports Due to EEOC by July 19: Federal law requires employers with 100 employees or more to submit data on their employees sorted by job category, race, ethnicity and gender. The law also applies to federal contractors with at least 50 employees and a contract of $50,000 or more with the federal government…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Berkeley College: will host an outdoor Commencement Ceremony at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford on Thursday, May 27, 2021. More than 4,200 graduates from August 2019 through April 2021 are invited to attend the outdoor Commencement Ceremony…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Express Employment Professionals: Forklift Operator…Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – Microsoft Excel: Think you excel at using Excel? Whether you’re already an expert or still working to improve, this game is an Excel-lent tool for every worker. Let’s go!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – NOL Program Launch: Qualified, unprofitable technology or biotechnology companies based in New Jersey can sell a percentage of net operating losses (NOL) and research and development (R&D) tax credits for cash through a program offered by the NJEDA, May 18th, 12:30 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Corporate Philanthropy Supplements NJ’s Pandemic Recovery: NJ companies’ spirit of giving is felt throughout the state…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Describe a work-based situation when you were presented with an idea you hadn’t considered before. What did you do?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.