The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve,” Mary Kay Ash
- News At The Chamber – 99 Golfers… Can We Get One More?: Thursday, 75th Annual Bernie Cohn Memorial Golf Classic at Forsgate…Click Here For Details
- News - Private Sector Employment Increased by 742,000 Jobs: from March to April according to the April ADP National Employment Report…Click Here For Details
- Resources – US Department of Labor – Independent Contractor Rule: The U.S. Department of Labor announced the withdrawal – effective May 6 – of the “Independent Contractor Rule”…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RFF): What To Expect Next…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Bayshore: Scale Master…Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – Start With Why: This game is all about the book “Start With Why,” written by Simon Sinek. Let’s see what you got!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Lean Business Planning Workshop: Summer 2021 (5 Virtual Sessions) Presented by the NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick …Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Vaccination Update – Middlesex County: As of 5/10/2021, Middlesex County will no longer accept appointments booked through NJVSS (covidvaccine.nj.gov). The County has launched its own dedicated scheduling portal for Middlesex County locations…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Are there any expectations you had about your career path that you have found differed from reality, in both a good or bad way?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.