The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Appreciate everything your associates do for the business. Nothing else can quite substitute for a few well-chosen, well-timed, sincere words of praise. They’re absolutely free and worth a fortune,” Sam Walton
- News At The Chamber – Tribute To Women Award: Congratulations to Chamber Vice President, Kathy Shaw, and Chamber Board Member, NJSBDC at Rutgers News Brunswick, Regional Director, Elayne McClaine…Click Here For Details
- News - NJEDA to Reopen Applications for Residential Projects under Economic Redevelopment and Growth Program on June 1: Under the Economic Recovery Act, residential ERG projects can receive tax credits of up to 30 percent of total eligible project costs…Click Here For Details
- Resources – State Resources for Your Business: Learn about tips, processes, and resources to help your business recover and grow…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – The Arc Middlesex County: Need the motivation to get active and off the couch. Want to support some really amazing people? Registration for this year’s Step Up for the Arc Walkathon is live, sign up today to see how you can support The Arc of Middlesex county!…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Express Employment Professionals: Customer Service/Sales Support Representative…Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – Microsoft Excel: Think you excel at using Excel? Whether you’re already an expert or still working to improve, this game is an Excel-lent tool for every worker. Let’s go!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Restaurant Revitalization Fund: NJSBDC at Rutgers – New Brunswick Presents Guest Speaker, John M. Blackstock, SBA Deputy District Director, will go over the eligibility requirements of the program and the application process, Today at 10:30 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Accepting Walk-Ins: Saint Peter’s Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics May 6 and May 8…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Describe a work-based situation when you were presented with an idea you hadn’t considered before. What did you do?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
““I’ve been enjoying the Daily Update for sure, I love that it always starts out with something positive, a little something to keep for myself, and something to pass along! It has served me well with information relevant to Middlesex County and news at the state level. You are doing a wonderful job keeping members informed during these uncertain times as well as promoting us, I can’t thank you enough!!”
Gina Davio, CEA
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.