The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The power of imagination makes us infinite,” John Muir
- News At The Chamber – Local Business Leaders Honored: at Annual Community Leaders of Distinction…Click Here For Details
- News - Governor Murphy Announces Updated Guidance for Businesses, Non-Profits, and Indoor Workplaces: Executive Order No. 243, which rescinds the requirement in Executive Order No. 107 that businesses and non-profits accommodate…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Promoting Equitable Economic Growth in a Virtual Era: World Trade Month presents an opportunity to recognize and celebrate the small and medium-sized companies that drive U.S. exports and strengthen our economy…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – New Jersey Business Magazine: June Edition…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – New Brunswick Tomorrow: Associate Director of Economic Development…Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – LinkedIn Sales Navigator: This game is all about the ins-and-outs of LinkedIn Sales Navigator. Think you’re an expert on the most popular professional networking site? Play this game to find out!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Keep Middlesex Moving (KMM)’s 2020 – A Year in Review: In the past 18 months, together with you, our friends, stakeholders, local communities, and businesses, we adapted to a new normal; learning and growing together. Normally, at this time of year, KMM would host their Annual Meeting but given the pending restrictions, KMM created this short 2020 Year in Review…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Upcoming Vaccination Clinics: in New Brunswick …Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What’s one misunderstanding that’s happened on your team recently? How was it resolved?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.