The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any,” Alice Walker
- News – Congratulations Tom! – TESU Administrator & Chamber Member to Chair NJBIA Diversity and Inclusion Council: Tom Phillips, associate director of Strategic Partnerships at Thomas Edison State University, is the new chairman of NJBIA’s Diversity and Inclusion Council…Click Here For More Information
- Resources – Five Early-Stage Technology & Life Sciences Businesses Receive $700,000 Through NJ Entrepreneur Support Program: These are the first companies to benefit from the program, which is designed to support New Jersey’s COVID-19-impacted small businesses in the Garden State’s innovation ecosystem…Click Here For More Information
- New At The Chamber – Complimentary for Members – Social Media Best Practices during the Covid-19 Pandemic and Beyond: Social Media is more relevant than ever. People from every part of the country are using social media to stay informed, stay connected and stay sane amid these unprecedented times, 12:30 PM, Thursday, July 2nd…Click Here To Register
- Support A Local Business – City Fire: Thermal Video Cameras. Alternative to manual temperature screening. Package includes 1 thermal camera, 1 Monitor, 1 8 channel Network Video Recorder. Enables immediate email notification and alarm for when persons exceed set temperature…Click For Details & Special Offers
- Virtual Program – NJBIA Healthy Business Certification Course: Offered exclusively by NJBIA, this online course provides employers with the vital tools they need to reopen safely….Click Here More Information
- Featured Career Opportunity – Great Benefits & Competitive Compensation: Technician, Packaging…Click Here To Apply
- Donate – The Center for Great Expectations: Now more than ever, courageous individuals in recovery in OUR community need our help. Make a donation today to change a mother’s life and give her children a future filled with love and laughter…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: If you could change one thing about your company what would it be?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“I find the daily update to be well-curated and very reliable and I share it forward to my networking partners and select customers almost every day. Good job.”
Joe Scaturro, Owner, Scaturro Insurance Agency LLC