The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Every problem is a gift—without problems we would not grow,” Anthony Robbins
- New At The Chamber – Tomorrow – Meet Your Elected Leaders: State Senator Patrick J. Diegnan Jr. (D), 9 AM, Tomorrow…Click Here To Purchase
- Game Time! Game of The Week: Networking 101: Best tips & tricks to become a networking expert!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Support A Local Business – Join Restaurant Week from August 24-30th, hosted by Children’s Specialized Hospital Foundation!: Any restaurant may sign up to be a Featured Chef, Miracle Chef or Champion Chef and feature special menu items to honor the kids at Children’s Specialized Hospital…Click Here For Details
- Resources – The Main Street Lending Program is now accepting applications from borrowers: Currently consists of three programs: Main Street New Loan Facility, Main Street Priority Loan Facility and Main Street Expanded Loan Facility…Click Here For More Information
- News – NJEDA Approves UCEDC, CBAC, NJCC for Premier CDFI Program: CDFIs to Receive $1.5 Million Loans and NJEDA-Backed Guarantees to Support Lending to Small Businesses…Click Here For The Release
- Featured Career Opportunity – $500 Sign On Bonus- Custodian – AM and PM Shift…Click Here For Current Openings
- Virtual Program – Open Your Store on Amazon: Are you wondering how to sell online? Don’t know how to open an Amazon store. This presentation is given by an Amazon seller on Handmade by Amazon. The Program is hosted by the NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick on Friday , July 24th, 10 AM…Click Here To Register
- Donate – Hugs For Brady: Kids LOVE gifts, cancer kids NEED gifts.Choose a specific gift from our selection of most-needed items and know that you are helping us reach more families with very real and very urgent needs…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: Do I have the right people in the right seats on my bus and do we all have the same destination?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update has been such a resourceful tool to stay in touch with the community during these difficult times. The MCRCC has been doing a great job at making us feel united virtually even though we have to social distance physically.
I look forward to being informed by the updates so I can gain insight on what’s taking place within one of our most populated counties in all of New Jersey! Thank you to the Chamber and the dedicated individuals that are working harder than ever.”
A.J. Watts, Member Development Officer, Affinity Federal Credit Union