The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – Your goal should be just out of reach. But not out of sight,” Remi Witt
- News At The Chamber – Google Analytics 101: Understanding Reporting and Determining Actionable Insights…Click Here For Details
- News - New Jersey Residents Like “the Garden State”: More than 3 in 4 (77%) of New Jersey voters believe The Garden State is a good nickname…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Federal Reserve’s Beige Book: The U.S. economy strengthened further from late May to early July, displaying moderate to robust growth…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Protect Your Email—And Your Digital Privacy: Don’t Let Personally Identifiable Online Information Be Used Against You…Click Here for Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Incorporating Wellness Programming into Job Search: Examines a “Restoring Aliveness Challenge” that was organized for the New Jersey Job Seeker Community as well as tips for implementing wellness changes in workforce programming… Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – “You’ve Been……(Re)targeted!”: Learn retargeting practices across digital platforms. Learn some (almost) scary stuff regarding big data and how retargeting tactics can be utilized by your business to grab the attention of one of the most digitally captive audiences in history…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – How Trade Can Support Post-Pandemic Recovery: A conversation with The International Monetary Fund (IMF)’s Kristalina Georgieva, July 21, 9 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Wall Street Rating Agency Upgrades NJ Credit Outlook to Positive: Moody’s Investors Service has affirmed the A3 rating on New Jersey’s outstanding general obligation debt and revised the outlook from stable to positive…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What is one thing you learned about yourself during the Pandemic? How will you use this to make you more of the person you want to be?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.