The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “I now tried a new hypothesis: It was possible that I was more in charge of my happiness than I was allowing myself to be,” Michelle Obama
- News At The Chamber – All Are Welcome @ Member Orientation: August 17th at 9 AM…Click Here For Details
- News - ADP® National Employment Report™: Private-sector employment increased by 692,000 from May to June, on a seasonally adjusted basis….Click Here For Details
- Resources – The Great Resignation: What is it? How to prepare for it?…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Somerset Patriots: On July 21st Dollar Dog Night, $1 hot dogs available at all concessions stands!…Click Here for Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – The Dynamic Office of Tomorrow: 3 Future Workplace Trends… Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – “You’ve Been……(Re)targeted!”: Learn retargeting practices across digital platforms. Learn some (almost) scary stuff regarding big data and how retargeting tactics can be utilized by your business to grab the attention of one of the most digitally captive audiences in history…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Network & Connect: at the July 23rd Virtual Networking Breakfast…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Music in the Park – Free Concert Series: MCFOODS and Feeding Middlesex County will also be present at each event collecting food donations for the benefit of county residents in need of assistance…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What is one thing you learned about yourself during the Pandemic? How will you use this to make you more of the person you want to be?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“As a lifelong Middlesex County resident, I’m proud to be a part of a Chamber that effectively and consistently serves the local community. It’s a great place to find support, build meaningful relationships, and experience life in community!”
Kieran Lenahan, Lenahan Coaching
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.