The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself,” Henry Ford
- News At The Chamber – July Networking Breakfast: Make Connections, Network & Members Receive a List of Attendees…Click Here For Details
- News - NJEDA Small Business Emergency Assistance Loan Program (Phase 2): All applicants must pre-register to be eligible to apply. Pre-registration opens tomorrow, July 20th, 2021, 9 AM…Click Here for Details
- Resources – What’s the Difference Between a Grant and a Loan?: Small businesses can benefit greatly from both grants and loans. Here’s the difference between the two and popular funding options businesses should consider…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – NJEDA Board Approves Proposed Amendments to Expand Angel Investor Tax Credit Program: changes will help fuel investments into early-stage New Jersey technology companies and bolster New Jersey’s innovation economy…Click Here for Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Amazon: Warehouse Team Member…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Make Time: This game is all about the book Make Time by Jake Knapp & John Zeratsky. Let’s see what you got!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Get Your Local Business on Google Search and Maps: In this workshop, you will learn how to create and manage a Google business profile from start to finish, August 5th, 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – MCFOODS Drive By Food Drive in Partnership with Woodbridge We Feed Pantries: Drive through, pop your trunk and volunteers will remove nonperishable food donations on July 24th, 10 AM… Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Which has been more valuable in your career, your education or your experience?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“I find the daily update to be well curated and very reliable and I share it forward to my networking partners and select customers almost every day. Good job.”
Joe Scaturro, Owner, Scaturro Insurance Agency LLC
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.