The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “A dream is not meant to be dreamed forever; instead, it’s meant for you to work hard and smart enough until success wakes you up from it,” Edmond Mbiaka
- News At The Chamber – Have An Opening?: Share It with Us & We Will Send It Out to 9,000+…Click Here To Submit Your Open Positions
- News – New Grant Program to Support Restaurants via Bulk Purchases: The Sustain and Serve NJ program is a $2 million grant program that will provide funding to organizations which will be used to purchase meals, in bulk, from restaurants that have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic…Click Here For More Information
- Resources – NJ Offers Free Support for Retailers Shifting to Online Sales: The NJBAC in partnership with New Jersey’s Small Business Development Centers will offer free tools and resources to help retail businesses capitalize on the holiday season…Click Here To Chat & Learn More
- Support A Local Business – Robb Digital Marketing: Cyber Week Hosting and Technical WordPress Maintenance Deal…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Amazon: Maintenance & AR Technician II…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Hug Your Haters: How to master embracing complaints and keeping your customers. Game on!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Grow Your Business in Global Markets: The NJBAC will host a free webinar titled “Grow Your Business in Global Markets” on Wednesday, Jan. 13 at 11 a.m…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – Add Your Phone to the COVID Fight: Download COVID Alert NJ…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What did you learn today and how will you use it?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“Thank you very much for The Daily Updates! VERY informative!”
Edward Garber, Edward Garber Tax
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.