The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do,” John Wooden
- News At The Chamber – 2021 Reorganization Meeting: of the Middlesex County Board of County Commissioners, Thursday, January 7, 2021 at 5 pm…Click Here To Register
- News – Middlesex County awards an additional $4.2M in funding to small businesses via Small Business Relief Grant (SBRG) program: the total amount awarded through the Small Business Relief Grant (SBRG) program is $10,859,415 to a total of 421 businesses…Click Here For The Full Release
- Resources – UCEDC seeking diverse small business owners for Virtual Incubator Program (VIP): The program will include virtual training sessions, group, and one-on-one mentoring. Upon completion of the incubator program, participants will receive forgivable loans of up to $10,000 at 0% interest…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – Zimmerli Art Museum: Zimmerli at Home – Explore our collections, make your own art, and more–wherever you are!…Click Here To Access
- Featured Career Opportunity: Cornerstone Build Brands: Over 50 Opportunities…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Hug Your Customers: How to personalize sales & achieve astounding results…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick Workshop: LinkedIn Workshop for Business Marketing- Advanced Level, Tomorrow, 10:30 AM…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – Add Your Phone to the COVID Fight: Download COVID Alert NJ…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What did you notice today that could be a clue to a better tomorrow?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Chamber of Commerce always goes above and beyond to keep myself, other members, and even non-members connected to important resources and to one another. During this challenging time, The Daily Update and the webinar series have been invaluable in facilitating not only individual growth but professional growth as well.”
Daniel Carr, Parker
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.