The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals,” Michelle Obama
- News At The Chamber – On-Demand: A Deeper Dive into the Middlesex County Small Business Relief Grant…Click Here To Access
- News – Harvest Moon is Honored in Investors Bank Small Business Contest: Movers & Shakers Small Business Competition for its creativity, competitiveness and community outreach…Click Here For The Article
- Resources – NJEDA Extends PPE Access Program Deadline to December 17, 2020: the deadline for companies to receive nearly 70 percent discounts on purchases of personal protective equipment (PPE)…For More Information
- Support A Local Business -The Doesville Gazette:…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Amazon: Warehouse Team Member…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Hug Your Haters: How to master embracing complaints and keeping your customers. Game on!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – December Networking Breakfast: Network, Develop New Connections and Grow Your Business, Friday, December 18th, 9 AM…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – Add Your Phone to the COVID Fight: Download COVID Alert NJ…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What did you learn today and how will you use it?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update has been such a resourceful tool to stay in touch with the community during these difficult times. The MCRCC has been doing a great job at making us feel united virtually even though we have to social distance physically.
I look forward to being informed by the updates so I can gain insight on what’s taking place within one of our most populated counties in all of New Jersey! Thank you to the Chamber and the dedicated individuals that are working harder than ever.”
A.J. Watts, Member Development Officer, Affinity Federal Credit Union
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.