The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful,” Joshua J. Marine
- News At The Chamber – March Newsletter: Check Out Our Latest Newsletter…Click Here For Details
- News - Paycheck Protection Program Extended to May 31: President Joe Biden signed the PPP Extension Act of 2021 into law extending the Paycheck Protection Program an additional two months to May 31, 2021…Click Here For Details
- Resources – ADP National Employment Report: Private-sector employment increased by 517,000 from February to March, on a seasonally adjusted basis…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Insperity: COVID-19 vaccinations for employees – Can employers mandate it? Confused or uncertain about mandating COVID-19 vaccinations for employees? Here’s your company’s options and the various factors to consider…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Express Employment Professionals: Friday, April 16th, 8AM-5PM. Walk-in interviews welcome all day long & accepting virtual interviews by appointment…Click Here For More Information
- Game of The Week – Reducing Stress: This game is timed, but don’t stress! It’s designed to help you manage and reduce stress. So breathe in, breathe out, and play on…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Census Bureau Data for Everyone: Learn about how your responses to Census Bureau surveys are used to create publicly available data products. Explore data tools on census.gov and discover how you can utilize those tools to help transform your communities, April 8, 2 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Join the New Jersey Business Panel: a community of businesses, advocates, and entrepreneurs who help inform how businesses interact with and navigate State government by completing occasional surveys, participating in focus groups, and testing new products and services. Any New Jersey business can participate…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What do you think your performance barriers are? What behaviors are holding you back?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
Alex Balish, Care 1st Training Group
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.